Monday, May 18, 2009

Picture post

So my sister Erica was here this past weekend. She was inspired by a little guy by the name of cameron sky villa... the toddler artist. His paintings sell for upwards of $500 dollars. Well, Erica is the resident artist in our family... well the next generation I guess, and she wanted to inspire Yale, one of the future artists...


















The finished piece.


Here is one of the many videos of Cameron on youtube! Be sure to inspire your children's creativity... its an awesome experience!

2 comments:

Yale's Grandma said...

Oh this is such a great thing to see. My grandson the artist! So much fun to have with children and their development. Yale is going to have such great memories of his favorite Auntie Erica the artist.

Mommy

Auntie Erica said...

I loved this experience. Children can learn so much through art-pre-writing skills-language development and problem solving skills-just to name a few.
Art is my thing-I am proud to say-and it can be so therapudic for children!
I had a blast painting with Yale-and his work now hangs in my front enterance!
(Uncle Jeff loves it too!)