Tuesday, April 12, 2011

okay okay okay

So my mom has been getting on me about how I haven't been updating this blog :(
Sorry folks...there was a lot of drama going on surrounding Kane's birth, and then Tyler's mothers illness and eventual death. Kane is two months old now and doing great! in fact we just took him for his two month immunizations today, and learned that he is in the 95th percentile for his growth! Thats my chunky guy!

Yale also went for a routine echo yesterday here at London paeds cardiology. Its always fun to go in there and have him turn the place upside down!  No news on any of that yet! Yale will have to take a trip to sick kids in the summer for a kidney test along with his routine clinic.

Other than that, no news is good news i guess! The weather is looking up!, and Tyler should be back to work soon! its sooo nice to get out of the winter blues thats for sure!

I'll of course add some new pics of Kane here soon!

1 comment:

Yale's Grandma said...

Thank you Tanna for listening to your Mom!!! Kiss my grandsons for me and I miss you all! Take care

Love Mom