Wednesday, November 14, 2007

If you want to help

Well I kind of feel odd posting this but a few friends from work and the online world have asked how they can help. I really don't know right now what is going to be our biggest issue, I think basically we'll mostly be under a financial strain. We will have a lot of assistance, but if you want to help you can send us money through Paypal. I have an account set up that is directly linked to my bank account. All you have to do is go there and go to the tab "send funds". All you need to do is fill out the email address of who you want to send the money to and then the amount and where you want to take the money from (you need a paypal account to do this, but it is exceptionally easy to set up!) The email address you would send the money to is hartzke@hotmail.com There is a link in the Great websites section on the right to take you to paypal.

Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers (and keep them coming!) I am overwhelmed by the concern and care we have been receiving. We are very lucky to have you all, and I feel so blessed! I can't wait for BBseaton to meet you all!

No comments: