Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sick Kids tomorrow

So we're going tomorrow to Sick Kids. Yale is going to be admitted onto the ward. Dr Golding called me this morning and expalined all the tests they want to do. Well the ones that are already scheduled. He says its more than likely that more will be needed to cover all the bases. As of right now Yale is shceduled to have a sedated echo and CT scan. Dr Golding isn't sure but has a hunch there may be an intervetion required that will mean a cath. He basically explained all the sames things that Liz did yesterday. Here's hoping this is fixable... and dare I say it,.. rather quickly.... although not too quickly as the jack hammers are finally working at the last side of my building repairing the balconies. YAY... so even though this trip is unexpected and unwelcome... as least we can be out of all the racket for a while and if I'm lucky they;ll be done by the time we come home :) Sweet! LOL... always a silver lining to every dark cloud, you just have to look for it. So I'll hopefully post while in the hospital, but it might be intermittant seeing as I'll be on the ward, and its kinda like jail there :) but trust me...when I know something you all will know something!
lets keep praying and sending the most positive vibes out everywhere :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of love and prayers your way.
Stacey Glassford

Anonymous said...

Hoping it can be a quick fix, sending thoughts and prayers your way.
Drea and Family