Monday, September 29, 2008

So we're heading to Sick Kids this week

So I got the call from Liz today after she spoke with Sick Kids. The team there agrees that Yale's function has decreased again, and so they want us to come this week (I'll be getting a call tomorrow with the specifics). Liz says they plan to do an MRI to see if there are any obstructions or causes for the decreased function that they can intervene. If that is not the case than there will be a med change. Hopefully the med change will help because if it doesn't, it looks like we will be heading towards a transplant.
Please everyone we need the prayers again.
Oh and to update on little Abby Knight, the baby I asked for prayers for, she is doing great. She's had a Gtube placed and is expected to go home sometime this week.... YAY! I am so happy for her. Her parents and family are ecstatic! Even though she will soon be back for her next surgery, they are glad she made it through this rough road! Sick Kids do it again!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of prayers Yale's way!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How quickly things change! Yale looked so well when you were here in Charlton.All my prayers will be for Yale as you are at Sick Kids this week. Think positive Tanna it works wonders. Please keep the blog updated if you can so we all know how he is and if you need me please call.

All my love
Mommy

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you guys, praying hard and sending positive thoughts.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Big Hugs and kisses

Auntie Erica