Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Soooo.... the gift I recieved for my first mother's day, was going home with my BABY! WOOHOO!!... Yale was doing so well yesterday we were allowed to have periods of time off of the monitors, and today when Dr Benson first saw us, we were walking around the ward with Yale sleeping in his cuddly wrap! He asked me how I was doing and I said Great! When he finally managed to come to our room on rounds, i was hopeful, but not too sure he would discharge us. He was hesitant, and he questioned me hard to make sure I was prepared to go home, then with a sly smile said I could go! WOOHOO! So we rushed around to get everything together and we all finally made it home today at 3!!
I never got to say goodbye to Heather and Asher (thanks to an impatient rushed Tyler), but am confident they won't be far behind! ;)
Oh, and this is what my boys got me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Tanna,

I am glad that you guys are home....so nice to read on Monday Morning....

I will be calling you later...

love u guys

Heather said...

when is your next appt in london? we're going in on friday for the full post-op marathon.

Anonymous said...

that was great timing and I am so happy to read things allowed you home on Mothers day
Tami LM