Sunday, August 3, 2008

We're home!

So we did it! We made it home...finally! Yale really meant it when he thought....enough is enough I want to go home!
My mom came down for the weekend and was so lucky to be there to witness our discharge and is here with us for our first night at home alone. YAY!!!
I'll post some updated pictures and maybe some details tomorrow...but I thought everyone should know that we made it! Stage 2 is behind us and we have some time now before we have to think about surgery again....phew!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy and suprised to read this. CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see pics of Yale all happy and at home. :o)

Tanya

Jenaia said...

YEH Yale! I am so happy to hear you are home and doing so well. What a strong boy you are. Congratulations! Have a wonderful first night home!

Jenaia

Heather said...

YAY!!!!! yeah, yale and asher are way too alike; that's exactly what he did after his glenn, too! lol i'm so happy you're home, that's awesome! welcome to stage 2, it's so much better than stage 1! enjoy! :)

Alison said...

That's absolutely fantastic news Tanna! So glad you're home!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Tanna and Yale!!!!