Friday, January 4, 2008

My sweet sweet baby



Here are a few pictures of Yale over at Sick Kids. I was not happy to find out he isn't in the best of condition. He has been very unstable over the past few hours. Although he was much better when I finally was allowed to go see him. They are watching him like a hawk, but I somehow am still upset. I had this feeling he was doing so great, and it was just a slap in the face to find out how delicate he really is.
I'm hoping to get discharged early tomorrow because we need to talk to the cardiologist. He wants to show us some tracings (history of his health) and we need to get on top of what is going on for surgery. They say with his issues they hope to have a time to get him in for Monday. I will know a low more, so in the mean time everyone please keep your positive thoughts and prayers coming! We're going to need them in the next few weeks!
Tanna, Tyler and Yale

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tanna, I am so sorry to hear he's having such a hard time. NICU is never a fun experience. Our family has all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

Wishing Yale all the best for a stable night!!

Congrats btw!

Anonymous said...

I've got everything crossed for you Tanna.

Heather said...

keep fighting Yale... I'm thinking of you tanna!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys and Yale. ANd by the way I LOVE THE NAMe

Anonymous said...

Sending LOTS of prayers to your family.

Keep on Fighting Yale!!!

Anonymous said...

Yale and Tanna my prayers and thoughts are with you i hope they help

Kimmie