I swear I am gunna lose my temper. I mean if patience is a virtue... I am not at all virtuous today let me tell you! We went BACK to MSH today only to have another NST and then get the call that there are no beds at sick kids.
I get it that he is safe and happy in the womb and they would chose him to be in the womb over in an incubator, but really? two days? I mean we could have sat at home waiting for a phone call to let us know a bed was or is coming available... Yes a 2 hour drive in inconvenient, but spending money we don't have to waste to do nothing in Toronto is more of one!
Tomorrow at least I can call before I waste my time going in. Let me tell you if there is no bed I will definitely lose it...
I mean the excuse I go today was... "people come from all over to get care at sick kids we can't predict when beds will be available" Well yes you can...instead of having MSH say when I should be induced, how about let Sick Kids make that call! I know for a fact that Sick Kids is much more efficient at EVERYTHING than MSH is.... Granted some babies are sick after birth, but what percentage come everyday.
*sigh* the good thing though is we got to go shopping and we bought a travel system. So it distracted me and calmed me down a bit. I mean he does have to come out at somepoint, but why schedule an induction that isn't going to happen?
In the mean time, keep the channel here! There will be some news eventually.... I HOPE!